Actuarial Common Entrance Test is conducted to test candidate’s abilities to become Actuary. It consists of five subjects i.e. Mathematics, Logical Reasoning, Statistics, Data Interpretation, and English.
The Candidates who wants to apply for ACET must check the Eligibility Criteria given below before applying:
· The examinee must have appeared for 10+2 examination or an equivalent examination with English as one of the subjects at 10 + 2 level.
· Candidate already at higher levels in education and also those working and having qualifications in mathematical subjects are eligible to take up the examination.
· Chartered and cost accountants, company secretaries, management graduates, Engineering students or professionals, degree holders in mathematical and statistical sciences etc are eligible to take this exam.
· If an examinee clears the examination and subsequently applies for membership, their membership acceptance would be subject to production of attested true copies of certificates that would be subject to independent verification.
Exemption for ACET:
· The registration fee for the entrance exam is Rs. 3,000
· This covers the cost of one Sample Question Paper, Indicative Solution and Online Exam.
·The registration fee is non-refundable or it can be carried forward for the next ACET.
GET LATEST NEWS ABOUT EXAMS. FORMS DATE AND OTHERS